Recruiting Editors for Applied Nano
We are now recruiting editorial board members (EBMs) for the new journal, Applied Nano. As an Editorial Board member, you have the following responsibilities:
- Make decisions on whether a manuscript can be accepted or not, based on the reports we collect.
- Serve as Editor of a Special Issue on a topic related to your research interests when it is convenient for you.
- Review manuscripts in your area of interest and when you are available.
- Recommend topics or appropriate conferences.
- Promote Applied Nano and increase its visibility at related academic conferences.
If you are an active researcher in one of the aforementioned fields and are passionate about participating in cutting-edge research in a corresponding field, please do not hesitate to get in touch ([email protected]).
For more information about Applied Nano, please visit: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applnano