Tropical Medicine and Infectious Disease Has Become the Official Journal of the Australasian College of Tropical Medicine
The Australasian College of Tropical Medicine (ACTM) is the pre-eminent organisation in the Australasian region representing professional interests in tropical medicine. Physicians, nurses, researchers, lab scientists, veterinarians, parasitologists, epidemiologists, pharmacists and others working in relevant fields across the world are welcome to join this College. We invite you to consider applying for membership or fellowship of the ACTM and the Faculties of Travel Medicine and Wilderness Medicine.
Benefits of ACTM membership include:
- Professional recognition and networking;
- Professional development;
- Eligibility to apply for ACTM Awards and Honours program;
- Access to conferences and workshops at discounted rates;
- Monthly webinars on tropical medicine, travel medicine or wilderness medicine;
- Subscriptions to ACTM publications, including journals, proceedings, newsletters and monographs;
- Discounted article processing charges for publications in Tropical Medicine and Infectious Disease.
To check your eligibility and submit an application, please visit www.tropmed.org.