MDPI’s 2021 Young Investigator Awards in “Environmental & Earth Sciences”—Winners Announced
MDPI’s Young Investigator Awards recognize promising junior researchers, acknowledge their contributions, and enhance communication among scientists. We are proud to present the winners for the year 2021 in the “Environmental & Earth Sciences” category. The winners were selected by the journals’ editors.
We warmly congratulate the awarded young investigators for their outstanding contributions. MDPI will continue to provide support and recognition to the academic community.
- Shaojie Song, Harvard University, USA
- Francesco Galiano, Institute on Membrane Technology of the National Research Council, Italy
- Qilin Wang, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Christopher H. T. Lee, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health:
- Grace Vincent, Central Queensland University, Australia
- Antony Burnham, Australian National University, Australia
- Celso Henrique Leite Silva Junior, National Institute for Space Research – INPE, Brasil; Agricultural Engineering Department of the State University of Maranhão – UEMA, Brazil
- Baojie He, Chongqing University, China
- Stefanos Giannakis, Polytechnic University of Madrid, Spain